Because of your faithful giving, God blessed us with a harvest of opportunities in 2018 to worship, make new disciples, and impact others with Jesus’ love! In 2019, we prayerfully plan to continue the course of ministry God has set before us.
A Message from Don Dexter,
Christ Church Stewardship Chair
This year, Christ Church has reached some exciting milestones. We are celebrating our 10th Anniversary and ministering the gospel and love of Jesus in this beautiful new facility with no debt!
Giving with a joyful heart allows us to develop and support ministries that bring the love of Jesus to Vero Beach and the world. When we Sow Generously into the Kingdom of God we are planting for the future, trusting God’s principle that we will also Reap Generously from the harvest that He multiplies beyond measure.
Thank you for your past generosity and faithfulness to plant into the mission and vision of Christ Church. If you have any questions about what financial stewardship is, please see me or one of the clergy and we’ll be happy to share with you the giving principles and blessings found in God’s Word.
2019 Pledge Card Download
2019 Stewardship Campaign Brochure Download
Important initiatives requiring funding in 2019:
• expenses related to the transition of hiring of the next Rector of CCVB and the retirement of Bp. John Miller
• new mower for the campus property maintenance
• appropriated funds for an Associate Priest salary
• staff professional development and technology updates
• more teachers and caregivers for Children’s Ministry
• parish events for Faith & Fellowship
• community outreach special events
• campus maintenance and capital reserve funds